We’ll send you an email mid-May to let you know if you have qualified. Please remember, *you must continue to use your account for your everyday banking needs (completing multiple transactions per month, not including e-transfers) until you claim your award.
MILLION DOLLAR BURSARY
2022 Eligibility Criteria & Frequently Asked Questions
- Use Interior Savings as your primary banking account* (See below).
- Keep your account in good standing (See below).
- Live in the Thompson/Okanagan/Nicola region.
- Be attending fulltime studies in a trade, diploma, or degree program at a designated post-secondary institution in 2022 or 2023
- Incur tuition costs of $1,000 or more in a single semester.
- Be a first-time recipient of this award.
Qualifying & Claiming Your Bursary
When will I know if I'll recieve the award?
How are applicants qualified?
How can I use Interior Savings for my everyday banking?
How do I keep my account in good standing?
What if I don't currently live in the regions listed?
What if I missed the application deadline?
When are the bursaries paid?
Can I defer my bursary?
What do I need to submit as proof of tuition payment?
What if my tuition has been paid by other awards?
What if I can't afford to pay my tuition up front?
Why is there an age limit?
As a parent, how can I find out about my child's bursary status?
Are there other bursaries I can apply for?
* Interior Savings reserves the right to apply its discretion in determining whether you are eligible. The intent of this program is to reward students who use Interior Savings as their primary financial institution and help contribute to our success. Applicants who simply transfer small sums of money in and out of the account from a different financial institution may be disqualified.