Be helpful, be heard, and be happy.
Find out more about:
Your Career with Us
As the largest credit union based in the interior of B.C., we’re proud to deliver exceptional financial services and products to our 72,000 members in 14 communities through 21 branches, 14 insurance offices and two Commercial Lending Centres.
We want to be the employer of choice and the best in the communities we serve. With this vision in mind, we invite you to consider joining our team to build a lasting, satisfying career in a values-based organization with a strong focus on our communities.
We know that job satisfaction is based on more than just your paycheque. We’re committed to helping employees balance their professional, education and personal goals with a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. And you definitely get a say - we listen carefully to every employee through various forms of feedback, including our annual Employee Satisfaction Survey. Your input helps us deliver a rewarding and empowering workplace where you can make a difference.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you would thrive, we’d like to hear from you. Click here to see current job opportunities and apply.
What We're Looking For
We’re always looking for friendly, talented people to join our team. If you display the following traits you’ll fit right in:
- You’re committed to providing superior service and you’re sales savvy
- You’re a strong communicator
- You’re keen to work and learn within a spirited team environment
- You’re passionate to lead
- You’re eager to build business results
- You’re enthusiastic for life-long learning
- You honor integrity
- You’re responsible and respectful
- You always strive for excellence
If this sounds like you, tell us more! Click here to see current job opportunities and apply.
What We Can Offer You
We fully believe that people should have the power to design the life they want. We tell our members that, and it goes for our employees too. As an employer, we do what we can so you can make your life what you want it to be.
Competitive salaries are based on performance, experience, education, skills and abilities. We compare our salaries to the market to ensure we’re keeping up with the industry. We have an incentive plan that recognizes organizational and individual accomplishments that contribute to our success.
Compensation is more than just your salary; it includes the extensive benefits plan that we offer:
- Extended health care, dental coverage and emergency out-of-province medical
- Life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Special banking privileges, which include free account service fees, reduced mortgage/loan rates, and preferred investment rates
If we want to attract industry leaders and go-getters, of course we need to support their drive. To support employees’ career development and continuous learning, we offer on-the-job training programs, career development streams and cover the cost of tuition expenses for external courses related to current job requirements.
If these rewards appeal to you, consider joining our team. Click here to see current job opportunities and apply.
How to Apply at Interior Savings
Read our job postings carefully before you apply to make sure you have the skills and experience that the role requires.
For most positions, these are the steps we follow to hire:
- We receive your application and go through it.
- If you’re shortlisted for a position, a member of our Human Resources team will contact you to set up an interview.
- After your first interview, we may move to a second interview and/or testing applicable to the role.
- For all successful interviewees we conduct background checks, including criminal, credit and reference checks.
- If you’re the successful applicant, we’ll contact you with an offer of employment, and look forward to having you join our team!
Click here to see current job opportunities and apply.
We're ready to helpWhen you're a member of Interior Savings, you're among friends. What do you need to get done today?