Be helpful, be heard, and be happy.
You can feel good about where you work and what you do, every single day. We support our teams, improve our communities, and value our employees.
Your Career With Us Expand/Collapse
As the largest credit union based in the interior of B.C., we’re proud to deliver exceptional financial services and products to our 72,000 members in 14 communities through 21 branches, 14 insurance offices and two Commercial Lending Centres.
We want to be the employer of choice and the best in the communities we serve. With this vision in mind, we invite you to consider joining our team to build a lasting, satisfying career in a values-based organization with a strong focus on our communities.
We know that job satisfaction is based on more than just your paycheque. We’re committed to helping employees balance their professional, education and personal goals with a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. And you definitely get a say - we listen carefully to every employee through various forms of feedback, including our annual Employee Satisfaction Survey. Your input helps us deliver a rewarding and empowering workplace where you can make a difference.
What We're Looking For Expand/Collapse
We’re always looking for friendly, talented people to join our team. If you display the following traits you’ll fit right in:
- You’re committed to providing superior service and you’re sales savvy
- You’re a strong communicator
- You’re keen to work and learn within a spirited team environment
- You’re passionate to lead
- You’re eager to build business results
- You’re enthusiastic for life-long learning
- You honor integrity
- You’re responsible and respectful
- You always strive for excellence
What We Can Offer You Expand/Collapse
We fully believe that people should have the power to design the life they want. We tell our members that, and it goes for our employees too. As an employer, we do what we can so you can make your life what you want it to be.
Competitive salaries are based on performance, experience, education, skills and abilities. We compare our salaries to the market to ensure we’re keeping up with the industry. We have an incentive plan that recognizes organizational and individual accomplishments that contribute to our success.
Compensation is more than just your salary; it includes the extensive benefits plan that we offer:
- Extended health care, dental coverage and emergency out-of-province medical
- Life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
Special banking privileges, which include free account service fees, reduced mortgage/loan rates, and preferred investment rates
If we want to attract industry leaders and go-getters, of course we need to support their drive. To support employees’ career development and continuous learning, we offer on-the-job training programs, career development streams and cover the cost of tuition expenses for external courses related to current job requirements.
Hiring Process Expand/Collapse
Once a resume is received:
- It is reviewed for the minimum qualifications for a particular position.
- Short-listed candidates are contacted by a member of our Human Resources team to set up an interview.
- After your first interview, we may move to a second interview and/or testing applicable to the role.
- For all successful interviewees we conduct background checks, including education, criminal, credit and reference checks.
- If you’re the successful applicant, we’ll contact you with an offer of employment.
Current Job Opportunities Expand/Collapse
We're ready to helpWhen you're a member of Interior Savings, you're among friends. What do you need to get done today?