- Log in to Online Banking from a desktop or mobile device
- Select the "Transfers" from the left hand navigation on a desktop or from the top left hamburger menu on a mobile device
- Then select "Transfers" again below
- Select the account you would like to Transfer From
- Then select your account from the Transfer To drop down
- Enter the Transfer Amount
- Select when you would like to transfer to occur, either immediately or a scheduled date.
- Click on Continue
- Review the transfer details and if accurate click on Confirm
- View transaction receipt. If an error has been made, please contact your branch.
- Download the Me-to-Me Transfer Authorization form by clicking here.
- Follow the instructions on the form to provide account information, a personalized cheque from your other bank or credit union and your authorization.
- Mail, fax, or drop off your signed authorization form and voided personalized cheque to your local branch.
Please note that once we have received your signed authorization form and voided personalized cheque we will verify and activate your accounts. This can take up to 5 business days.
What You Should Know
- If your Interior Savings account is Joint or if you have questions, please contact our Member Service Centre at 1-855-220-2580.
- Business accounts are not eligible for Me-to-Me Money Transfers at this time.
- Accounts at other financial institutions that require two signatures to withdraw or operate the account cannot be linked.
- To remove a linked account log in to Online Banking and go to Transfers in the left hand navigation. Go to Link External Accounts and select the Delete Link on the account you would like removed. Please note this may take up to 3 business days to complete.