Director Since: 2018 | Current Term: 2021 - 2024
Mr. Tisdale is a Chartered Professional Accountant with an extensive background in senior school district business administration. He also provides consulting services to school districts and works with the Ministry of Education.
Bruce has served on various provincial committees in areas such as labor relations, technology, shared services, and finance. He continues to serve as a mentor to administration professionals new to the education sector. He is currently employed as a Secretary Treasurer for a smaller school district in the Okanagan. He and his family have been involved with credit unions for more than fifty years.
- Audit & Risk Committee (Chair)
- Governance & Conduct Review Committee
Other Relevant Board Appointments:
- President of various youth sports organizations
- Rotary International (member)
- Director of Hockey Operations Junior A Hockey Club