Interac® e-Transfers allow you to send money in minutes to anyone with an email address or mobile phone number and an account at a Canadian credit union or bank. The process is simple, convenient and secure. It's a great alternative to cheques and cash.
Ways to Use
With Interac® e-Transfers you can:
- Send money to children at college
- Send gifts to friends or family
- Pay your rent electronically
- Pay for items purchased online or at garage sales
- Settle a bill with a friend
- And much, much more...the possibilities are endless.
- Send and receive money directly from and to your existing bank account
- There's no need to share personal or financial information, allowing you to keep your address, phone number and account information private
- A security question protects your transfer from being deposited by unintended recipients
- Email and/or text message carries the notification, so no need to get stamps or to find a mailbox
How it Works
Is is Safe?
Yes, Interac® e-Transfers are very safe. When you send an Interac® e-Transfer, your money never travels by email or text. Email and text are only used to notify the recipient and to provide them with instructions on how to deposit money. Interior Savings and your recipient’s financial institution transfer funds using established and secure banking procedures.
|Interac® e-Transfer||Me to Me Transfer|
|Send||$1.50 per e-Transfer†
||$1.50 outgoing fee|
|Holds||None||Up to 5 business days|
We're ready to help
When you're a member of Interior Savings, you're among friends. What do you need to get done today?
® Trademark of INTERAC Inc. Used under license
*There is a non-refundable service fee of $1.50 each time you send an Interac® e-Transfer
** Transfer time is dependant on internet and financial institution connectivity