What You Should Know
- Online banking and mobile app - If logging in for the first time, you will need to reset your password. Please see detailed instructions below.
- TeleTouch phone banking – please call the Member Service Centre or visit a branch for login credentials and a new password.
- Small Business Online Banking – please call Member Service Centre or visit a branch for a new password.
- Monthly Statements - There are a few changes that members will see starting with their September month-end statement. These changes apply to members who receive paper statements as well with members who access their e-Statements through online banking.
- Partner Accounts - We have updated the way our members login to our financial service partner sites such as Credential Asset Management Inc. and Qtrade Securities Inc.
Logging into Online Banking For the First Time After Conversion
- To reset your PAC online, you will need to use the desktop version of online banking (not our mobile app).
- On the login screen click “Forgot Your PAC?” which will prompt you to answer a series of security questions to verify your identity.
- You will then be able to create a new PAC (must be 8-30 characters and include at least one uppercase letter, one lower case letter and one number. The following special characters ! # $ ’ ( ) , - . / : ? @ \ | are also permitted, but are optional).
- If you get stuck on the security questions, or run into issues, please contact our Member Service Centre or visit a branch for assistance in resetting your PAC
There are a few Interac e-Transfer items that will need to be reset.
- AutoDeposit - After the upgrade, you’ll need to reset your AutoDeposit information if you want to accept e-Transfers automatically without answering security questions.
- Profile – a new profile will need to be created on the upgraded system.
Resources to Download
A Message From Our President and CEO, Kathy Conway
Find out more about the upgrade and the exciting opportunities it will bring, watch this message from our President and CEO, Kathy Conway.
Local Matters Blog Post
August 27, 2020
How to Prepare for our Banking Conversion. READ MORE >
July 24, 2020
What will Change with Member Numbers and Shares After our System Upgrade. READ MORE >
June 23, 2020
What's to Come with our New Banking System. READ MORE >
May 21, 2020
Moving Forward Together - A New Banking System is Coming. READ MORE >