Opening Accounts Online
If you're an Interior Savings member you can open some of our most popular accounts through online banking. It's free, it takes seconds to do, and you can transfer money directly into the new account from your existing accounts.
How to Open An Account If You Are An Existing Member Expand/Collapse
2. On the My Accounts page click Account Services in the left-side menu.
3. Select the type of account you wish to open ie chequing, savings and click on the link
4. Select the product you with to open by clicking Open account.
5. Enter the amount you wish to deposit into the account and the account you are transferring from.
6. Click Continue to confirm your information, and then Confirm to open the account.
Your account is now open. You can view your account on the My Accounts page.
Types of Accounts Expand/Collapse
The following accounts are available to be opened online:
Chequing Or Saving Accounts
Enroll in Online Banking Expand/Collapse
If you don't yet have access to online banking, the process is quick and easy and you can now do it online instead of visiting your branch. For security reasons you will be required to verify your identity before being able to sign-up. Access to Online Banking is free and offers you many convenient features to complete your day to day banking needs, click here to learn more.
If you're not yet a member, that's okay too, contact one of our Interior Savings Credit Union branches today. We're located in Kelowna, Kamloops, Vernon, Ashcroft, Barriere, Chase, Clearwater, Lake Country, Lillooet, Merritt, Okanagan Falls, Oliver, Osoyoos and West Kelowna.
Always here to help.
When you're a member of Interior Savings, you're among friends. What do you need to get done today?
*Members who currently hold a RRSP or TFSA contract will see this option and be able to open these savings accounts online.