The right coverage for renters

Tenant insurance is essential for anyone living in a rental property. Whether you rent an apartment, condominium, townhouse, basement suite or house, tenant insurance will protect you from loss in the event of theft, fire or water damage resulting from a broken pipe or appliance.

Even if you rent the roof over your head, you should still protect everything under it.

Our exclusive MyComplete tenant insurance policy is one of the best in the marketplace, and we help you determine the coverage that’s right for you.

MyComplete tenant insurance is designed to:

  • Replace your personal belongings in the event of an insured loss
  • Provide personal liability defense and settlement costs if a lawsuit is brought against you for bodily injury or property damage
  • Cover additional costs to relocate to temporary accommodations when an insured loss forces you from your home

The Interior Savings Advantage

  • Monthly payment plan available for easier budgeting with no administration fee for the first year
  • Discounts for credit union members
  • Identity theft coverage up to $30,000
  • Personal liability coverage of $2,000,000
  • 100% replacement cost coverage for personal property
  • Broader limits on outbuildings and additional living expenses
  • Discounts for being claims-free and many others
  • 24-hour claims reporting by calling 1-877-912-2271

Always here to help.

When you're a member of Interior Savings, you're among friends. What do you need to get done today?

Visit Us

Call Us

Email Us

Free Insurance Quote

24 Hour Claims Hotline