Taking a Vacation
For most people, getting away takes a little bit of planning and at least a little bit of saving. Wherever you’re headed, we’ll help you get there.
- If you’ve got a while, start saving regularly now so you don’t have to scrimp at vacation time.
- In today’s DIY world, we often forget about travel agencies. They still exist, and offer packages for every vacation style and budget. Your travel agent may even get you out of a jam due to delayed flights or lost reservations. Not very DIY website offers that kind of personal attention.
- Remember that full-fare tickets offer the most flexibility and fewest restrictions, but they come at a price. If you can travel outside the peak seasons, and choose your dates well in advance, you may score some discounts.
- Staying in hotels and eating in restaurants can get expensive. Do some research before you leave – house swaps or rentals may be the answer.
- Take a big bite out of vacation costs by redeeming your points. Every purchase you make with your Interior Savings MasterCard earns ChoiceRewards that you can redeem towards travel!
It's easier to relax abroad knowing you're covered if something goes wrong.Our insurance packages can cover everything from lost luggage to health care. Your Provincial Health Care does not cover all medical expenses, so make sure you're protected.
We're ready to helpWhen you’re a member of Interior Savings, you’re among friends. We live and work nearby; we build up our communities; we support every member’s drive to succeed. What do you need to get done today?